Instructions on how to access the UCSB Police Department Calls for Service is listed below:

Step 1: Click Here

Step 2: Select desired tab

Step 3: If "Campus" dropdown menu is available, change selection from "UC Systemwide" to "UC Santa Barbara"

Overview: Calls for service to law enforcement agencies generally include calls to “911” for emergency assistance and may also include calls to non-emergency numbers. UC Police Departments are required to report monthly data to UCOP on civilian calls for service, noting call category (standardized across UC locations), call type (details that can be different by location), and month received.